[blag-whereto] Blag 140k beta

Nic nicalvaro at lavabit.com
Sun Feb 27 18:53:03 UTC 2011

I downloaded the beta version and tested it out on my machine.
I ususally have trouble getting the correct resolution with any
Live CD and I think it's fine here, but the image is not displayed
properly in X and in the virtual terminal. I have a basic nvidia
card. If you need more info, I would be glad to give it if you
give me an idea how I can take screen shots or where to look for
error logs.

This might have something to do with the issue that it is akward
to select menu items in the GUI applications. So if I hovered my
mouse cursor over a file menu I would have to position the cursor
half way over the name file and not centered.

In X there is a vertical strip going up the right hand side of my
screen. The bottom menu that lists the open windows is cut in half.
In the virtual terminal if you fill the screen with text there the
command line goes outside view.