[blag-whereto] Blag 140k suggestions

veganix veganix at riseup.net
Wed Jan 26 21:42:42 UTC 2011

I'm more than happy with 139k alpha2, and extremely glad to see BLAG
alive and well again. Thanks to all - and especially Koko - for all the
work and effort:-) The only suggestion I can think of is to have selinux
disabled in (or out of) the beta and 140k by default.

For my own part, i'd like to work a bit more on artwork and themes, and
have uploaded an update of the really little guys icon theme for 139k on
riseup. Following Kokos icon remix, i will do a version of the icons
without frames. Also, will certainly do my part of testing, package
building, maintenance, checking, etc.

Happy blagging!

robert