[blag-whereto] blag ftp problem

Cyrille cyrille at cbiot.fr
Sun Jun 5 15:53:01 UTC 2011

Hy,

I think it'll be a good thing that a moderator post the message below on the forum (announcement), and put the URL of the thread in the header of IRC.
I think to newbies who can be disappointed why the actually blag repo problem
I think that this moderator should correct my errors of language ;-)

Bad news ! The blag ftp server is out for internal reasons. So the installation or updating packages can't work.
We recommend to you to desactive for the moment the blag repo of your configuration
$ su
# cp /etc/yum.repos.d/blag.repo /etc/yum.repos.d/blag.repo.STANDBY

And install at this place the "cyrille blag 140" personal repo
http://cbiot.fr/blag.f14/how-to.html

($ su
# wget http://cbiot.fr/blag.f14/cyrilleBlagf14-release-1-1.noarch.rpm
# rpm -ivh cyrilleBlagf14-release-1-1.noarch.rpm
# yum update
)

This repo don't have all specific blag packgages (Koko packages are loosing) but contain a least the latest icecat, sylpheed, scribus versions + others .
(Have a look : http://cbiot.fr/blag.f14/repoview/ )

We hope to solve this inconvenience fastly.

No ?
Cyrille

----

[ cyrille at cbiot.fr | http://cbiot.fr ]

"Ils ne me comprennent point,
je ne suis pas la bouche qui convient à ces oreilles"
 - - - Ainsi parlait Zarathoustra - - -