[blag-whereto] Blag 150k pre alpha

Junichirô junichiro at aktivix.org
Mon Jun 27 15:42:43 UTC 2011

Tested it on Live CD; no installation for now. For now I like 140k and it is not so old; so we could take time to decide what wm we want for the next release (Some know I like XFCE but I'm not opposed for using LXDE). We discussed about creating a server on tuxfamily some days ago (Or a mirror; a total one). So we'll not have again that kind of fucking crash we have now.
Why not doing that, taking our time to decide for the future and staying with 140k and make the next release  based on fedora 16?
It's just a suggestion.
Junichirô (Jean-Luc)

Junichirô <junichiro at aktivix.org>