[blag-whereto] Status of blag.fsf.org?

Brett Smith brett at fsf.org
Wed Sep 7 16:00:35 UTC 2011

Can someone please let me know the current status of blag.fsf.org?  I'm
asking for a couple of reasons: one, it looks like that's where the
distribution's source is hosted, and so it's important for that to be
available for many different reasons.  Two,
<http://www.gnu.org/help/gnu-bucks.html> tells people to report freedom
bugs in BLAG there.

I know the server hit big problems unexpectedly and those can take some
time to sort out, but these resources can't be unavailable for long and
I haven't heard anything about it recently.  So please let me know where
things stand.

Thanks,

--
Brett Smith
License Compliance Engineer, Free Software Foundation

Support the FSF by becoming an Associate Member: http://fsf.org/jf