[blag-whereto] Status of blag.fsf.org?

Brett Smith brett at fsf.org
Mon Sep 12 13:56:29 UTC 2011

On 09/09/2011 01:00 PM, Weyasey wrote:
> The blag server is up and running as you can see if you ping blag fsf.org,
> thanks to the admins at FSF who moved the blag server onto a stable machine.

I'm glad to hear that it's up and connected to the Internet, but I'm
primarily concerned about its web hosting, since that's how people get
BLAG's source and report bugs.  The web server is apparently *not*
running; the machine immediately refuses all HTTP connections.

--
Brett Smith
License Compliance Engineer, Free Software Foundation

Support the FSF by becoming an Associate Member: http://fsf.org/jf