[blag-whereto] Status of blag.fsf.org?

Paul David Mena paul at extraspecialbitter.com
Wed Sep 14 13:56:16 UTC 2011

I agree that the "RiseUP" forum might be a better place to track/discuss
bugs and development progress.  Back and forth emails lack the feeling of a
discussion, and can quickly veer off-course.  The forum, sadly, has devolved
into a haven for Spam (or, in fairness, a large number of unique people who
post the same exact thing in a slightly different way), and is probably
better suited for support questions and such.  And yes, IRC has gotten very
quiet of late.

Just my two pesos.

Paul (Extra Special Bitter)

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Junichirô <junichiro at aktivix.org> wrote:

> Hey guys!
> Do you remember we used <https://we.riseup.net/blag> to chat about what we
> have to do, what was done, etc. So, to resolve this question I propose to
> reactivate and use it for freedom-bugs tacking. I'd be please if some
> blaggers tell me what they think about that.
> I've the sensation to be alone on IRC and forum these days.
> --
> Junichirô <junichiro at aktivix.org>

Paul David Mena
paul at extraspecialbitter.com