[blag-whereto] Projects

nicalvaro at lavabit.com nicalvaro at lavabit.com
Thu Apr 26 21:02:13 UTC 2012

> My opinion is to use the latest release. It is useful for convincing
> people that use Fedora/Centos/RetHat to migrate to freedom.

I am not familiar with those distributions, but the FSF explains that only
CentOS is ambiguous in relation to non-free. If people can avoid all the
non-free, what is the problem? Why doesn't the FSF recommend how to use
the other distributions that are not ambiguous through documentation?

If people could use the next BLAG release to switch to freedom, then why
isn't Junichiro switching to gNewSense Parkes instead of Debian?