[blag-whereto] Projects

Junichirô junichiro at aktivix.org
Thu Apr 26 23:25:47 UTC 2012

I told you. To be a free distro, the distro must have his own repository!
> I think the whole argument for free software fails with that thinking. So
> when you ask your friends why they will not use a free operating system,
> you will accept "We use Plague Operating System. That's why!"
 When I use debian, my debian is free! I don't use blag because blag is FSF free approved; I use blag because of its philosophy and because of the blaggers. If there are no more blagger I prefer to use debian.  Final dot!

Junichirô <junichiro at aktivix.org>