[blag-whereto] Fwd: Re: No more blag

vladimirpunk at radiomexico.com vladimirpunk at radiomexico.com
Tue Feb 28 19:12:13 UTC 2012

Sorry, for an error I didn't send this mail to the whole list. I
resend it now.
   Vladimir

  Don't get disappointed, Junichirô. Maybe we are not the best
comunity, but there are lots of minds working with blag (unfortanely
I'm not a developer). I think here, as in others distros, we are
suffering the Mac-world, a big love for the new, for the consumerism
in the hardware (and software) area, I think that's part of the
Trisquel success, every six months it has a new version, time ago my
computer couldn't execute the latest version of that distribution.
  Blag is not about new version every time the world makes a half
orbit around the sun, it's about comunity working not only on
software, in the ideological part too (at least that's what I saw
when I decided using Blag).
  I'll take a look into the development version and will try to
contribute to the discussion, I invite to al the member of the list,
all the balg participants to keep alive this effort, as raramuris'
words (form northen Mexico, Chihuahua) tell, this world is a gift
from our predecessors, it's our duty to mantain it the better way,
lets keep walking as the Sun and the Moon do (of course those aren't
exactly they words, but is the same idea).
    See you, and read you, soon
       Vladimir