[blag-whereto] Fwd: Re: No more blag

robert robertsboks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:47:38 UTC 2012

Well, at least three, then. I'll also be using BLAG until i'm no longer
horizontal only by choice:) 140k and 160k alpha are in frequent use
here, and i have fond memories all the way back to the excellent 70k.

I'll have a go at spinning 160k quite soon if no-one beats me to it. Not
a lot of developing skills around here either, but never underestimate
the powers of a stubborn old git or five.

Quite happy to use and promote trisquel, debian main, dyne:bolic, etc -
but they'll never mean quite the same to me.

Peace and love to you all, too

robert