[blag-whereto] Reviving Blag?

Rudolf omouse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 15:55:40 UTC 2012

I'd be more interested in bringing these changes to other distros and
getting more developers involved with anarchist-communist ideas.

The release process is a pain, it might be easier to make some audit tools
for the other distros that mark any proprietary packages and install some
blag style packages, like themes or whatever.