[blag-whereto] Reviving Blag?

weyasey weyasey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 21:46:38 UTC 2012

Hi Koko

Good to have you back, I'm not super skilled but I am able to help
whenever I can. I am willing to learn so will try to do any job if there
is a good/patient teacher.

I have mentioned this before when another suggested that we change to
Centos because of the Fedora cycle, we don't have to follow Fedora
strictly but Blag is based on Fedora and should stay that way.  If for
nothing else but for the memory of Jebba also people who want a distro
that is static can use Debian (9 year cycle..lol) we can have Fedora as
our base but follow at our own pace because that's the kind of people we
are "FREEDOM" if you get my drift.

Whoops!!! just fell off my soap box

Peace and Love

Weyasey