[blag-whereto] Blag future or not.

Paul David Mena paul at extraspecialbitter.com
Mon Jan 9 13:56:21 UTC 2012

Antonio,

Junichiro's frustration isn't directed at anyone in particular.  Ever since
Jebba (the founder of BLAG) left the project in 2008 there have been
numerous attempts to revive the project, usually a product of the efforts
of only one person.  It's tough for a far-flung community of people with
varying levels of experience and other responsibilities to commit the time
necessary to pull off a project like BLAG, but I'll readily admit that it's
even harder to shoulder that burden alone for any length of time.

Paul (Extra Special Bitter)

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Antonio Trande <anto.trande at gmail.com>wrote:

> Maybe your request of help is aimed to other contributors about Blag
> devel, i think.
> I'm new in this mailing list and i cannot know all.  :)
>
> 2012/1/9 <junichiro at aktivix.org>
>
> Why? We are only two subscribers of the mailing-list?
>>
>> Quoting "Antonio Trande" <anto.trande at gmail.com>:
>>
>>  Hi junichiro.
>>>
>>> Is this mail aimed in particular to someone ? Or to anyone ? :)
>>>
>>> 2012/1/9 <junichiro at aktivix.org>
>>>
>>>  I spent weekend to fight with spammers on the wiki; every days I tried

>>> --
>>> *Antonio Trande
>>>
>>> **mail*: mailto:sagitter at fedoraproject.**org<sagitter at fedoraproject.org><
>>> sagitter at fedoraproject.org>
>>> *Homepage*: http://www.fedora-os.org
>>> *Sip Address* : sip:sagitter AT ekiga.net
>>> *Jabber <http://jabber.org/>* :sagitter AT jabber.org
>>> *GPG Key: 19E6DF27*

Paul David Mena
pauldavidmena at gmail.com