[blag-whereto] zenblagger.org

Junichirô junichiro at aktivix.org
Sun Oct 21 14:43:41 UTC 2012

hello!

I don't let zenbllager.org go down! So if there are guys who want to make blag living I can host their stuff. Just change from jushost (They missed some of my files after a crash) to infomaniak a Swiss green web-hosting. blag.fsf server is still up.
Maybe we'll have some future! Can't give totally up. Installed a fedora 17 100% free with veganix blag icons theme (Please don't give up working on blag icons theme!). Need kickstarts to try t spin a live CD (I missed mines when justhost crashed). For now my dsl is very bad since last weekend Rafael cyclone. Lot of water.
Still with you
Jean-Luc

--
Junichirô <junichiro at aktivix.org>