[blag-whereto] Fwd: Re: [Idea] Freed-ora Installer

vladimirpunk at radiomexico.com vladimirpunk at radiomexico.com
Wed Aug 28 16:47:43 UTC 2013

 Sounds like a good idea, the whole comunity that finds freedora
fitable for their needs is kind of alone (me included), sure it could
be great to have this options, but there are some aspects I would mark
as not incluyent. Few years ago dyne:bolic and blag were remarkable
free distros because they were able to work in old computers, thinking
in that small group of users we should be aware that maybe they don't
have access to broadband internet, so at that moment blag had the
option to send you a CD so you, at your web isolated place, were able
to install it (that's the way I arrive to blag, besides the political
view shared amog the comunity), so anyone would be able to use a
complete free distro (including offimatic software, audio and video
players, and all the minimal demands using a computer).
 Definitely the web installation option is a great deal for the
advanced, well conected user, but we must keep in mind the other
group. If someone is decided to work on both options I'm able to help,
I'm almost a begginer, but surely, as community, we would be able to
reconstruct something and get blag back to life.

This mail sended by Quiliro demostrates that blag is needed. Blagers
re-unite.
   Vladimir