[blag-whereto] gdnewhat repo

Junichirô junichiro at zenblagger.org
Sat Dec 7 15:54:25 UTC 2013

Hello Shintaro!

I saw there are kernel packages missing in gdnewhat repos. Kernel-libre-firmware (They are usefull for reading videos for me; I loaded them from freedora repo).perf-libre seems to be missing too. It seems you sync your repo with freedora one, but just the x86_64 repo and missed the noarch one: http://linux-libre.fsfla.org/pub/linux-libre/freed-ora/F-19/
Hope you're all fine. I read Japan begins whales hunting in the South Pacific; so I'll give a bit more money to Sea Shepherd.
Best wishes,
Junichirô (aka Jean-Luc)

--
Junichirô <junichiro at zenblagger.org>