[blag-whereto] gdnewhat repo

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Sun Dec 8 09:03:18 UTC 2013

Hi all ;-)
Thanks Junichirô!
I did try but when i was having Hardware & Sofware problems;unfortunatly at the time the packet-manager stayed
totally epmty window (Nvidia?),i'll give it another try to see;from what i remember you can use it as Live-Cd as well?..

I have 2 HDs (160go+80go) and one box,Blag-Freed-Ora19 on one thus i can install on the other by just connecting the SATA &
Power Cable to the other without Dual-Boot conf.Not sincerely fan of Gnome3;Butfrankly it looked very nice & Gnu instead of the cow!;-)
That HD could be best used,if Veganix wish's to test stuff,that way if things go wrong(often)i have Blag-Freed-Ora19 safely on the 160g HD.Today Sunday may not make it to the IRC.I will be on the "road".

One question or sugestion is why gdnewHat is not on the gnu-org-list of distributions?
http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.en.html
[(also no mention of FSFLA Libre-kernels ;mostly newbies like me look up gnu-org distribution-list,
before attemting installations,at the time before joining Blag i found the
FSFLA but by a search (~type~search~ ""LIBRE"")...]
No real mention of gdnewHat on Distrowatch either?(without some exhaustive search)..
You did mention previously that it's mostly dedicated to Japanese user's,and intended for that purpose.

Al the best to you all,
have an agreable sunday
tristan

tristan <pinmaritim at riseup.net>