[blag-whereto] Tr: Some little things.

Junichirô junichiro at zenblagger.org
Fri Dec 13 12:56:45 UTC 2013

------- Message transféré -------
De : "Junichirô"
Date: 13 décembre 2013 13:56
Sujet : Some little things.
A : taro at gdnewhat.org

Hello Shintaro!

I have now a gdnewhat on my VAIO laptop that runs without problem. OK! I compiled the non-free Ricoh driver for the webcam and replace icecat by firefox because of some problems with my bank accounts.
I have a request to address; in fact two.
-It would be fine to add kde-filesystem(Doesn't take much space) that is needed to install VLC. You should install kernel-libre-firmware before installing VLC so It will not ask for crystalhd packages that are not GPL (See Broadcom about it);
-GNUCHESS isn't on gdnewhat repo; it would be fine to add it. It is useful for running gnome chess;
Many thanks for your gdnewhat work and best wishes,
Junichirô (aka Jean-Luc)