[blag-whereto] A collective appeal to Blag's Future in 2014 ;-)

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Sun Dec 29 09:20:29 UTC 2013

--
tristan <pinmaritim at riseup.net>

Dear Blagger's some thought's and idea's that only reflect my opinion ;-)

First i'm happy that we have pulled throught 2013,as the year is coming to an end.
And hope that we will have the servers running all of 2014 and beyond .

1)In a way to attract more future Blagger's thus having more involvement & participation,could a modification be made on the https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html and indicate that we are actually using Freed-ora 19(20some of you)..
it would certainly be a + .

MAKE IT CLEAR THAT WE ARE USING THE LATEST LIBRE-DISTRO!

how many download hits does Blag14k have?per day or month?
i've allways though that some may be deceived when booting into Blag14K and opt out if it"s not love at first sight...

Could a direct Freed-ora20 be accessible by download ?

with or without Veganix's icons?(preferably with)
or does that involve technical difficulties with the server which is running on Blag16K?
or other dificulties and which?

A direct Freed-Ora would bring more people in and may allso bring back past Blagger's,it would render it more accessible for ""Newbies"".

2)we obviously need some help as a community that defends Activism,has political involvement & is frankly
a courageous disribution in todays world.
In what way can we seek external help?
In what way can we help Veganix?
How to find a Dev that is willing to engage himself,i can't beleive there's no one out there..
WE MUST COMMUNICATE!outwardbound...

3)May we come out with a collective appeal a form of document that we could send to other communities IT universities..
that may be interested in the possibility of helping out?or form an association with them without modifying in any way Blag's soul and message.

Gathering other similar people around a project?
I was thinking of Riseup.net/Autistici.org/Indymedia..others exist..too VPN's?
Keeping a LIBRE project of course..
May we seek advice from Jeff Moe?==Jebba==

4)i just discovered yesterday (haven't yet tried it out)http://www.ipredia.org/
An équivalent Anonymous distribution like Tails but is based on Fedora...

I think that the way the net is going is such a turn down..
NSA/éCHELON/..and more to come in France by example:
http://www.panoptinet.com/archives/12456
withou mentions ISP tracking,and even European Community wich literraly obliges User Tracking and data
retaintion...!

A good Angle would be to include Anonimity in Blag too if possible on the Gnu-gpl/Licences?and would obviously be an optional +

Voila!
take care,
have a nice Sunday..
Beautifull Clear Blue Mediterranean sky  down here in the South of France..
10°C..
tristan
Best regards to all.