[blag-whereto] Wiki-Translate-Trac

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Wed Apr 9 10:49:44 UTC 2014

--
tristan <pinmaritim at riseup.net>

Tearms Thanks for all the great info;-)

I totally agree with promoting Free Software within Blag
The Dragora initiave looks like very interesting project.

I  registered at Blag Trac(will take some time to figure out how it works :)
and create a ticket(s)-folow-up-wiki-transltaion.Fr/

Installed Gnome-Translate , will use it and compare what results it gives.
It offers the possibility to translate a web page but that is landing on Yahoo Translate with a 403 Error.

As far as the https://blag.wiki.aktivix.org i havent yet managed to login.Or it will show just my IP address
cannot create an account(i guess that's the actual spam protection).

Mainly i'll concentrate on Translating-labeling- as much as possible
& Creating a Trac-Ticket and will see after how one can add  into
Blag.wiki.aktivix.org or make modifications;

but if we do the migration to DoduWiki will that be neccesary?

Have Fun Blaggers!
tristan