[blag-whereto] Big Feats

Unknown weyasey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 23:53:37 UTC 2014

Hi tristan

Yes that is true regarding Trac you cannot do anything but you should be
able to view the wiki, I do not suffer spammers you have to speak/chat
to me then I will give you access to view and open tickets etc.

Trac runs on the blag server so we have complete control hence no spam
now not like the other wiki which was on a server we had no admin
access.

Next time we meet on blag irc let me know what level of access you need
on Trac and I'll arrange it.

Regards

weyasey