[blag-whereto] odds and bits ; -) be happy now ..tum tum..it's summer time soon ..

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Mon Apr 28 15:03:56 UTC 2014

--
tristan <pinmaritim at riseup.net>

Hi all ;-)
hope you are enjoying yourselves.
Am  keeping informed via my mobile device through Pipermail.

Good news is starting from wednesday 30th April i'll have loads of time off
till end of May then will be steady busy till end of september.

Ok weyasea will be on the IRC & to sort out the Trac access.
I can view the wiki but not log in,i will certainly need insights;in duplicating it into FR/language

Tearms thanks for your rich creativity & inspirations ,you have sugested many
intersting ideas recently such as Status.net;the wiki site form & Graphic art ;i have been very
curious about  bitmessage  so discovering Twister is super..will look into that.Great!

Concerning helping GdNewHat info and request for endorsement.

I'd love to because they really deserve it but i'm to much of a beginner to start ""auditing"a demand for endorsement.
i might get in the way more than anything else.Fossology is for developers i suppose..

See you soon
tristan
all the best to you all