[blag-whereto] GdNewHat new release

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Sun Feb 2 10:26:50 UTC 2014

I just installed it on my other hard disk!
despite it's giving signs of failure...(screen freezin)may it be a faulty cable,
Frankly Hatrack-20140.128 is great ;-)a bit suprised to find Midori,no Transmission or Irc.
it installed better than the later Gnome3 version which bugged for me and did not run
(app menu,synaptic empty window)
Great job!i'll keep it with my Freedora/Blag20 ;-)

--
tristan <pinmaritim at riseup.net>