[blag-whereto] Fw: Re: GdNewHat new release

Junichirô junichiro at zenblagger.org
Sun Feb 2 14:09:20 UTC 2014

Hello!
And me? At last I'm successful replacing trisquel on my gluglug box. Couldn't install gdnewhat or fedora but I'm able to install debian. But it installed gnome3 and made a mistake (a big one) removing it after installing xfce. So I'm doing another fresh installation: a minimal one. Then will add desktop xfce and graphic environment.
Blaggely yours
Juni