[blag-whereto] IceCat 24 and new little guys

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Sat Feb 15 15:29:14 UTC 2014

Great news ;-)
GdNewHat is Fantastic i use it as much as possible unfortunately i have never successfully installed Veganix's icons despite hours of shear""frustration"spent...i finally gave up with lack of time too!
i asked for help on Fedora.org but never got any further....:(
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?s=9e8f837b8f34e7fc33a1ebb4e2d7ef5b&p=1683603#post1683603
i would be very gratefully if someone posted a little wiki on how to on the Blag Forum to enable me the donkey newbie to finally(at last) have my "totally blaggified"Freedora20!the complete command line(code)from a to b ...i know you guys are able to compile & configure at will but my level is zero and i mostly copy and paste in the terminal ;-)...
All the best to you all ;-)

tristan <pinmaritim at riseup.net>