[blag-whereto] IceCat 24 and new little guys

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Sun Feb 16 08:58:14 UTC 2014

Thank you Veganix ;-) & Juni for the help yesterday on the IRC,
am getting there..slowly but i prefer to leave GdNewHat as is and have
the icons on the Freedora/Blag but i will try "unpack here"and being root(which wasn't the case yesterday)
that may have failed mkdir
Will be on the IRC this evening.
Thanks for your support