[blag-whereto] new-little guys

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Mon Feb 17 18:51:48 UTC 2014

--
tristan <pinmaritim at riseup.net>

Poordog,Kazim,Quiliro Ordonez Baca

I wish to thank you for your all your help and tips very instructive too ;-) i will set out this next weekend to install Veganix icons."sucessfully"i hope.
I started using GNU/Linux 8 months ago and at fisrt mostly installed different distributions to get to know what was what,the first time i did use a terminal was with the installation of Freedora Kernel(mostly copy & paste directly..)or just yum update.
Thanks for your encouragements and time spent answering to my queries.
Best Regards to all
Tristan