[blag-whereto] password security policy

GMAIL weyasey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 21:56:35 UTC 2015

Hi beloumi

Thanks for your insight to this issue/problem we would welcome your help
to resolve this and any other issues/problems that exist within our
current set up.

As to your programming skills I can assure you they far exceed mine
which at present stands at zero, so you would be a welcomed and valued
addition to our group.

Regards

weyasey