[blag-whereto] BLAG 230000 and a few updates

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Fri Mar 18 04:10:11 UTC 2016

Good Day All,

Can I get your feedback on the BLAG 230000 iso that I plan on releasing
before the BLAG 240000. This is just a pre-release without any branding.
Please note that since the repos are offline, this iso currently uses
the Fedora repos.

I will plan on releasing 230000 at the end of this month with a repo
host on blagblagblag.org

The freed-ora-freedom package will limit installation of the default
linux kernel and any non-free firmware packages.

I will send more updates over the next week, but I would appreciate your
feedback and thank you for the support and patience you all have shown.

I will need some assistance developing a custom skin for mediawiki and
phpBB as well if anyone can help contribute.

Thank you and enjoy your day ahead!

Abdur-Rahman