[blag-whereto] Blagblagblag.org FTP access ?

Cebabonet cebabonet at openmailbox.org
Wed Mar 15 21:39:53 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot Jason for your answer.

I'm trying to build a team of people for making a new version of BLAG, I
don't know if we will succeed but it's still better than not trying at
all.

At the moment, a few people accepted to join me. If you receive this
mail and are also interested in helping us, feel free to express
yourself by replying to this mailing list or joining us on the IRC
channel.

If you think, or the team thinks, I could have access to the FTP, it
would be very nice from you and useful for us, I believe.

Thanks a lot and good evening !

Cebabonet