[Bristol-artivist] to bristol artvists

mantxo martinez mantxo at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 13:30:18 BST 2005

Hi there:
as you know, a few of us who wanted to mix up art and
activism have been meeting at kebele for the last
months. The thing is stopped now because of summer,
G8, etc. I wanted to say that i will be unable to
continue with it because... after 11 years me and my
family are moving back to the basque Country in
September. However, due to the interest, the talent
and comitment of all of you I wanted to say that
kebele is there to be used in that way, so if you
still want to meet and try things go ahead - you
should do so. Or in another different venue if you
have another one. If you want I can arrange it with
kebele too - otherwise phone 9354332 (talk to John or
Nara or anyone else you know who is a kebele member)
This e-mail group will continue operating and I'll be
happy to pass on the moderator powers to whoever who
wants to take it on.
Kebele is also available for exhibiitons a nice big
white wall. (By the way, Adam: you still have your
things there - they are falling down and getting
damaged...)
Hope you are still up for it
love
martin