[Bristol-artivist] next workshop?

sophie roumat sophie_roumat at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 16:25:26 BST 2005

Well, if some people can make it & martin's up for it, we could have a session before the g8, and we'd bring along some of our g8 stencils we've made & all our fabric paints to get some t-shirts printed up for the summit
alternatively, we could bring some stencil knives and stuff  & people can make their own...

Carrie and sophie

mantxo martinez <mantxo at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi everyone:
it seemed like some people were up for cntinuing with
the workshop. I want to confirm that and what the
comitment is
1- I know that for next month Adam is playing a day
out - he, Tim and I presume Gareth won't be attended
them. It may be a nice day like in march when only one
person attended... it'll be the last workshop before
the Glenagles malarchy - is it worth to have a
workshop? how many people will attend?

2- and then it's the summer. July and August... how
many people will come

let me know
Martin

Martin Mantxo