[Bristol-artivist] workshop

mantxo martinez mantxo at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 17:44:40 BST 2005

Hi there: just reply from Carrie and Sophie about
workshop... I will not risk it again without
confirming attendance so I'm afraid I won't be
around... this is the latest one before Gleneagles so
hopefull we can keep in touch and discuss again what
to do... I'm still very keen to do things and it's
grat to be 'networked' with all you in this list

Please notice that ther'll be a local protest against
the G8 on Wed 6th July starting from the Hipodrome...
we need banners, etc

Martin

Martin Mantxo
14 Robertson Rd, Easton