[Bristol-artivist] ASBO talk: Kebele, Th 19 May 7pm

mantxo martinez mantxo at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 20:03:40 BST 2005

Some of the people who attended the artis workshops at
Kebele had requested more information on the new Anti
Social laws - how it will affect us activists... As
you know the new laws tackle specially graffiti,
flypostering and other things which may be considered
vandalism. It has been a productive time redoing some
of the ugly billboards so don't get scared and let's
keep doing it... but let's be cautious.

There was an article in the previous Bristle (no 18),
so I told the person who wrote it (a solicitor) if she
was available. She is but not for too long and there
is very little time, so I have taken the liberty of
confirming a date with her and going ahead - hope it's
alright with everyone:
Thursday 19th May 7pm (14 Robertson Rd, Easton)

I'll try to make a poster tomorrow
martin

Martin Mantxo
14 Robertson Rd, Easton