[Bristol-artivist] Re: ASBO talk: Kebele, Th 19 May 7pm

mantxo martinez mantxo at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 13:56:54 BST 2005

one of the things regarding this talk is how we
advertise things - in that sense i think kebele needs
to look as passive as possible because it's the only
address which can be billed for any flypostering... so
if everyone is happy with it I reckon it can be
presented by Bristol Artivist or/and BDissent or/and
bristle....
I don't know but yes, let's keep the speaker anonymous
and let's spread it widely...
MM

Martin Mantxo
14 Robertson Rd, Easton