[Bristol-artivist] workshops, etc

mantxo martinez mantxo at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 20:11:49 BST 2005

Hy everyone:
nice one for the replies...

Some things: no problems about having the workshop at
kebele.

No problems about having it at all - if that's what we
want and people commitment...

e-mails: that's what the group is for, for
communication - but no everyone replies or follows
them - so far we have had four people replying to my
concern - which is good but... (From them three had
apollogised for not attending - did I say that Gareth
came round and dropped in loads of paper?). E-mial is
good but we have to try other ways too - ie
meetings/workshops

4th June: good that you're thinking in doing the
banners, etc... you imagine? it'd be a great
opportunity to have something exhibiting as it's just
up the hill from where the demo/action is going to
be... anyway

and glad people feel like continuing - at less this
has been collectively decided...

love
martin

Martin Mantxo