[Bristol-artivist] ResisDANCE! - September 17th

carrie caromac20032000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 13:49:29 BST 2005

Hi Martin

Sorry - we couldn't make it along to the Resisdance night and hope it went well.
Sophie and I just wanted to wish you and your family all good things for your future life and hope the move goes smoothly.

We enjoyed the few things we did as a group and thank you for your commitment to B-Artivists. We continue with individual 'art projects' - forever keeping the struggle for peace and justice alive, in our own small way.

Health, peace and happiness!
Carrie & Sophie xx