[Bristol-artivist] anti war art

DAVID THOMAS taffrhys at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 1 10:52:18 GMT 2006

hi im an artist based in cambridge i have some work on display at the sumac center notts some of you may know me from dissent gatherings or scotland do you have a space to hang expessionist work on war in iraq tsunami etc. yes i will take your art with my to exhibit just get in touch i have up to 30 oil on canvas ready i fund myself by donations and sell a few my last painting sold made £450 that has funded the sumac exhibition and possibly two in cambridge so come back to me with any ideas.taffski