[Campaignforrealdemocracy] about tmrw | pls distribute!

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:17:42 BST 2009

hi there, this one last reminder about tomorrow's picnic on hampstead heath.
bring food to share, a blank placard and some coloured pens if you have
them, maybe some music iif you have it, friends and family, and good ideas
for the future.

should be lovely weather willing..!

be there from 12 noon @ parliament hill, overlooking london! all the info is
at www.peopleincommon.org

theme: what would gandhi do about the state of democracy, if he was alive
today.

if we have a good one, maybe we'll do a follow up next month at greenwich
and, who knows maybe we'll have started a new tradition to repeat next year
:-) and, eventually they'll be able to see us from central london.

hope to see you all there and do spread the word..!

love, mark x
ps solidarity with anti-fa in the midlands