[Campaignforrealdemocracy] FSA and Tobin Re: [peopleincommon] Fwd: [project2012] Re: CRD workshop at climate camp - FRIDAY 4.30pm (Blackheath)

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:30:46 BST 2009

Hi Alison and all

I've been shocking lax in promoting the Tax Justice petition I gave into
Number 11 last year with Parly Square Maria, but Alison's email (see below)
about Brown's FSA vs BOE on Tobin has prompted me to re-circulate it before
it's too late (it runs out in Nov).. pls support!
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Abolish Tax Havens, Enact
Tobin Tax & Reform CAP for an end to poverty world-wide.

Pls read full details of proposals at
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/tobintaxnow/

Also, see info below about Campaign for Real Democracy workshop-meeting at
Climate Camp this Friday

Apologies for cross posting

Cheers, Mark

--
"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”