[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Peoples Assemblies Everywhere Fwd: [climate09-int] Video: The People's Assembly

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:47:57 GMT 2009

 That is precisely the sort of proposals that came out of both CJA and CJN's
final evaluations. Organise Peoples' Assemblies locally and regionally
everywhere, then a simultaneous decentralised Assembly next summer. Also a
call for a global day of action in fall on Climate Justice principles. And
of course, mobilisations during COP16 in Mexico  in December. A great spark
of hope and a decisive year ahead.
 Olivier

Mark Barrett wrote:

Even more awesome and potentially world historic, would be a regular
People's Assembly held in every major city and rural neighbourhood of the
world, at every Town Hall, all at the same time. A visible, reachable new
society in the making, an unstoppable leverage against any decision making
that is not in the interests of the whole planet AND a low carbon footprint
rolled into one.

City and Rural Neighbourhoods of the World, Unite!!