[Campaignforrealdemocracy] 6th July Picnic Planning Meeting

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:55:49 BST 2009

Hi Everyone

My apologies for the delay on this. For your info, aswell as the next CRD
"Localists Union" meeting which is set for the eve of Thurs 23rd July (see
separate email) we are hoping to hold a planning meeting for the August 15th
Parliament Hill Picnic which needs input on aspects of the theme, dress,
press work, mobilisation etc either this coming Monday 6th OR following
Monday 13th July at the Next Generation Gourmet Vegan restaurant on Coptic
Street, near the Brit Museum. However, the restaurant is without air con and
it is ridiculously hot inside, like an oven on full heat in the bowels of
Satan's Kingdom. They are ordering an air con unit,  but as they're not sure
whether it will be installed by the 6th this leaves us two alternatives,
either we reconvene following Monday or meet this Monday and then maybe go
have a picnic meeting ourselves. Infinite picnic regression.. :-) Maybe we
could meet at the restaurant and then if it's no go and the weather is still
barmy (sic) head to Russsel Squ gardens. What do people think?

Personally I am in favour of a 6th July meeting from 6.30pm with picnic back
up if in R Sq. Whose up for it?  Once I've heard back from a few of you,
I'll face book it

Love Mark

PS vegan rest is very nice if you sit o/s btw, but only 2 or 3 small tables
and not suitable for a meeting. But worth a visit = cheap and good/
PPS for those wanting kittens, I have two 2 month olds, with (human) names
of Tim and possibly Amelia on them. Let me know if you're still interested!