[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: [project2012]

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:21:57 BST 2009

Hi Everyone

This below was just posted on the 2012 list in the context of a discussion
about the idea of Local Sovereignty. Thought it might be usefully received
on this list? Maybe we could include some of the ideas contained in this
link in our discussions this Monday. Looking forward to it (in case you
missed the post, we're having a meeting this Monday 8th at 7pm in the Royal
Festival Hall foyer, to discuss the way forward for a 'Campaign for Real
Democracy' group - all welcome)

Best wishes, Mark

Fwd: I think the Bolo’Bolo idea could be relevant and helpful in the context
of this exchange and onward to building a better society - diversity,
equality, liberty, patchwork quilt etc.  What is it?  See here:
http://www.republicart.net/disc/aeas/pm01_en.htm

And here: http://bolo.cnr.ch/english.htm

Forget the timescale envisaged by the author for this anarchical
utopian/dystopian (it is both) society to be brought about, it is the ideas
that are stimulating and very interesting.  You could call it science
fiction I suppose, but then SF often deals with wonderfully innovative
alternative societies.  Neither is it a blueprint.