[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [project2012] Re: Tomorrow Eve

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu May 14 13:17:32 BST 2009

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=N11+1HN&countryCode=GB#map=51.62261,-0.14876|16|4&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:51.62261:-0.14876:16|N11%201HN|N11%201HN
Address is 2 Brunswick grove, N11 1hn
can take bus 34 or 251 from opposite arnos grove station and go down 5th stop.

2009/5/14 james holland <james at dogmanet.org>:

> what are address details?
>
> not totally certain i can come, but will let you know
>

> James Holland
>
> http://risingclevel.blogspot.com/
>
> Mark Barrett wrote:
>> Tomorrow Fri 15th we'll be having a small,
>> informal gathering to share food together in N14 Arnos Grove area at
>> one of our members houses. All welcome. Pls email me off list for more
>> info.
>>
>> Cheers! Mark

Petition to Abolish Tax Havens
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/tobintaxnow/

In all fighting, the direct method may be used  for joining battle,
but indirect methods will be needed in order to secure victory.
Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and
Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and
moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass
away to return once more. Sun Tzu
https://lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/peopleincommon

'A people's art is the genesis of their freedom'.
Claudia Jones