[Campaignforrealdemocracy] update

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:05:44 GMT 2009

That's great to hear James! Here in N14 / EN1 aswell as forming a CRD
cell i'm also successfully engaging young people, and have put in an
application to present to the Local Area Forum and invite to form a
local 21st Century Network, see www.meetup.com/21stcenturynetwork
which will bring together young and old, rich and poor to consider
community and the questions of equality, inclusion, power to the
people right from the start! Also there will be a chance to meet up
the eve of Nov25th for CRD meeting/presentation/debate and flier
distribution at Passing Clouds Dalston Hackney from 7.30pm. More info
to follow -hope to see you there  and maybe all this and more can be
factored into the work you do from early 2010, & onwards! :-)

--
"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is
there no man speaketh as we speak in the street.”