[Campaignforrealdemocracy] campaign real democracy - actually starting to campaign!

James Holland james at dogmanet.org
Tue Oct 13 11:35:21 BST 2009

I think my strategy is to push the current set ups, untill they either start
to breakthrough and work well or the council put the brakes on (the most
likely result!) - either way you've got a platform to go further.

i've been to one TT brockley meeting, and i will continue to be involved i
think.

hopefully i'll have chance to meet up with you, either at a meeting or
outside, at the moment i'm still in the research phase - trying to work out
whats going on.. however i'm quite enthusiastic about the nunhead area
becoming something of 'beacon' (as it's already going quite well) at the
same time as trying to stir something in a few other areas (particularly new
cross / telegraph hill)

my phone number is 07905 685 906 please let mek now if there's any events or
peole you think i should particulalry know about

james holland

On Oct 12, 2009 7:00 PM, "Matthew Scott" <