[Campaignforrealdemocracy] CRD / Change the world? Clegg won't do it. An Afghan might.

Justin Baidoo-Hackman justin.baidoo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 13:38:59 UTC 2010

I'm sorry but I thought this election was about electing a British
government not an Afghani one.

Yes foreign policy is very important but not to the extent where you should
advocate to others that they should give their vote to someone living in
Afghanistan.

You may wet yourself over this idea but I think it is frankly ridiculous.

>>> http://twitter.com/giveyourvote