[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Local State / Meeting Attendance Rights / United Front? Re: [politicsandspiritnetwork] help for independent venture [1 Attachment]

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 10:52:10 UTC 2010

cheers Mark! And I'll def have a look at the piece Carol forwarded. It also makes my blood boil that the town sq in Woking is private property so permission is supposed to b requested for any event - I can just see them granting it for something like Buy Nothing Day! I'm going there today to give out a load of leaflets I picked up at the Stop The War meeting last week where Joe Glenton spoke and I'm not asking anyone's permission!