[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: [project2012] Trade is the root of all evil. So says a poet.

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:06:16 UTC 2010

Robin blogged after our useful Peoples Assembly meeting yesterday, see link
below. FYI next week's meeting (Sat 28th Aug 1pm, Victoria Tower Gardens)
will be on topic of civil liberties aswell as planning the Oct9th Democracy
Rally (Trafalgar Square) further. Following week (Sat 4th Sept) topic of PA
discussion will be anarchism and democracy. Speakers for both of these
meetings very welcome.

More later and hope to see you there..

Cheers

Mark

FYI a thought that sprung up at the CRD meet in Victoria Gardens today.

http://gco2e.blogspot.com/2010/08/trade-is-root-of-all-evil-so-says-poet.html

Robin.

--
Economics Comment
http://gco2e.blogspot.com/

Work
http://www.systemicfiscalreform.org/

Political Campaign Message
http://tinyurl.com/thefreestate

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”